A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

Lol!

Really quite funny if you know what the words mean.
The drawing style was quite stylish too. Its funny how everything just goes crazy when he asks if they are a couple.

For those who don't know. The person implies that the clams (seeing as they have male and female names) are a couple, the clams (not being attracted to the opposite (gender?)) don't follow the hetero-normative paradigm, hetero-normative (opposite sexes attract believed to be normal) and paradigm means thought. So they get mad and do...something...

Edible Castle #9 Edible Castle #9

I know how you animate the talking so well!

Great flash, like the others. All the flashes in ALL of your series made me laugh. Keep up the good work! Can't wait till episode ten!.

I pressed 'forward' on the starting scene with the king in and whenever almost any noise was made his mouth and eyebrows moved. Its lazy but works!!!!!!

My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

Well...

I don't agree with the other comments, this wasn't funny in the way of the animation itself, it was only funny because the music fited it perfectly. No matter how sick and twisted this was it was still good.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

YAY!

I've played the GM version, when will you change Karoshi 2 to flash though?

Also, how did you change GM to Flash????

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3 Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3

Good..

lots of gore nice exploding mouse effects, i like the weapons they use, just thought the music got boring and repetitive and the special attack was hard to use.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Thankyou!

I don't like Guitar Hero very much...and it is very hard, BUT this game is really fun to play. It is much easier than Guitar Hero (which is a good thing) and has made me like this sort of game more! Please keep the quality of gameplay the same in the sequel! :)

Dark night ambient Dark night ambient

Feels dark, and it's ambient, whats more to say!

Really good! I need an ambient zombie theme for my game.

You use game maker too? COOL!

Have you got a Yoyogames profile, if so, what is it?
My games aren't brilliant, but the one im working on is coming along really well, and already rated 4.5/5!

kickboxer89 responds:

I use C++ right now :-) The game I was working on game maker is this one: http://www.yoyogames.com/games/1130-a pocalyptic-evolution

Requiem for a Dream Theme Requiem for a Dream Theme

loved it

I love this piece of music, nice work, I recognise some of the instruments, did you use pizzicato strings? THe actual piece is called Summer Overture, redone by Clint Mansell, first made by Mozart!

Summer Overture- Clint Mansell Summer Overture- Clint Mansell

yay...

I love this piece of music but I think you can do better.